- ExitTrip is official tourist service of Exit Festival, Sea Star Festival and Sea Dance Festival
- We provide best value deals for your trip
- We, more than anybody, know how to tailor our services to meet your needs during the Festival
- We are here to simplify your travel planning, make your stay an effortless experience and get you back home safe.
It’s pretty simple:
- Choose between festivals you would like to visit
- Choose between services you need (tickets, accommodation and transfers) or have them all in one place and book a package
- Follow the instructions given throughout the reservation process and place your order
After you have made the full payment, you will receive an e-voucher with your booking details.
Make sure that you entered the correct e-mail during the booking procedure. Please double-check it.
Payment is available only by valid credit cards. Follow the easy booking steps and fill out all the required fields. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Maestro.
You will receive detailed instructions about exchanging vouchers for booked services via e-mail, 10-7 days prior to the Festival.
You will receive detailed instructions about exchanging vouchers for booked services via e-mail, 10-7 days prior to the Festival.
You will receive detailed instructions about exact locations for booked services via e-mail, 10-7 days prior to the Festival.
You can change the booked order depending on the availability. Please, send us an e-mail at email@example.com and our Customer Service Team will give their best to fulfill your demand.
They shall make you a custom order and charge you 20€ change fee per person, per booking.
If, from the variety of reasons, you are not able to make it on the bus transfer time you’ve originally booked, let us know about it at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on a number provided in the newsletter and we’ll move you to the next departure time depending on the availability. You may be charged 20€ for required change.
Be our guest. Camper vans will have an appropriate spot in the campsite but need to buy camper/caravan ticket before arrival through official EXIT Festival website, in tickets section. Also, every person staying in a camper van, has to buy a camping pass that will allow him to enter the campsite.
Camping pass is your ticket to the camping area. Each person has to have its own camping pass. It doesn’t include tent or sleeping equippment. You should bring your own tent or rent it via our EXIT Festival website.
That is completely up to you. As long as each person staying at the campsite has its own camping pass (camping wristband) you are free to group as you wish.
Below are some more useful information for you.
However, you can contact us any time email@example.com, and our Customer Service Team will make
sure to help you with all your questions.
2. Do children need tickets?
3. Can I change the name on the ticket?
You can give your voucher to another person all until it is redeemed for the wristband. When the wristband is placed on one's arm, it cannot be transferred to another person.
4. Should I bring some sort of identification document to the festival?
According to the Law of the Republic of Serbia, everybody is required to have ID so it is necessary to bring them with yourself to the festival.
5. Can I cancel or return the ticket?
Canceling a purchased ticket and money refund is not possible.
6. What should I do if I buy an invalid ticket?
Tickets that have been bought and picked up at the authorized points of sale and distribution are the only ones that are valid. We cannot vouch for the validity of tickets unless they have been bought at the mentioned points of sale.
7. What happens if I lose my ticket?
If you lose your ticket we will be in no position to help you and issue you another one, which is why we want you to take good care of your ticket.
8. What if I forget my ticket?
If you forget your ticket you will not be able to enter the festival, so we advise you to be careful and not forget your ticket.
9. How many times during one festival evening/night can I enter or exit the festival premises?
You can enter the festival premises only once a day. If you leave the premises and want to get back in, our personnel will not be able to let you in again.
No. Bringing your own alcohol is prohibited and so is bringing all other liquids. Beer, wine, juices, and water can be bought at the festival.
No. It is forbidden to bring food in, but there is no need for that because you will be able to buy food at the Foodland at the Petrovaradin Fortress Festival.
We recommend you take waterproof jackets or small foldable umbrellas. Big umbrellas make the concerts harder to see in case of rain.
5. Can I bring my pet along?
No. Because of its own safety but also because of the safety of other visitors to the festival it is forbidden to bring pets in.
1. Phone booths?
3. Alcoholic drinks?
4. Places to leave my things locked?
Unfortunately, no. Please look after your things and do not carry more than you need. Do not carry more than a small backpack. Bear in mind that your baggage will be searched at the entrance.
Yes, there are info-stands and their positions are marked for visitors to see.
6. Taps with drinking water?
There are no taps with drinking water. You can buy bottled water from bars.
7. A map of the Festival?
There are billboards with a precise map of the Festival where you can find information on all the stages, info-stands, first aid, and other important/useful places. Besides that, you can find advertising material with the Festival map at any info-stand and with the promoters.
8. Vegetarian or vegan foods available?
Yes, you can buy both vegetarian and vegan food within the Foodland area.
9. Can I address the security if I need to?
Of course. In case you need assistance, you can address our security officers in recognizable, fluorescent vests.
10. First Aid?
First Aid teams are stationed on the festival premises. They are clearly marked so it's easier for you to find them.
1. Since the camp is secured with a wire fence, are there any tickets to get in, or can anyone enter the campsite?
Entrance and accommodation in the EXIT Village are permitted only to guests with wristbands that they receive at the reception upon arrival.
2. Who takes the responsibility for items lost during safe-keeping at the reception?
The Festival takes responsibility for any items lost while in safekeeping, and can only guarantee the safety of items left at the reception and not for items left in tents.
3. Is it necessary to leave any personal documents at the reception, and if so, which ones?
Upon arrival, it is necessary to show your ID or Passport to the reception in order for your identification to be verified and your temporary residence to be registered with Serbian authorities.
4. Are there security guards in the camp and what are their duties?
There are security guards in the camp looking out for your safety. They are responsible for controlling the entrance into the camp and you may always ask them for help and information, as well as the personnel at the reception.
5. How many showers and toilet facilities are there? Are the showers enclosed and is there hot water?
Showers and toilets are planned according to the number of campers, according to standard. Hot water available on spot.
6. What food and drink options are available in the camp?
The camp features various eating places and summer bars where you may purchase a wide variety of food and drinks at very affordable prices.
7. Is lighting fires and having barbecues allowed?
For safety reasons, lighting fires and having barbecues is not allowed.
8. Is there special parking for campers?
Parking and leaving cars and motorcycles is permitted only in the allocated parking areas. There is a parking area near the camp but the security of the vehicles is not the responsibility of the camp.
9. First Aid?
First Aid teams are stationed inside the camp itself. The Red Cross and the fire department teams are always on stand-by.
10. Are pets allowed into the camp?
No, pets are not allowed on the campgrounds.
1. Will I be able to smoke cigarettes at the entire venue? Are there non-smoking areas?
EXIT Festival is held in an open space and there are no non-smoking areas.
2. What will the weather be like during the festival?
For the weather forecast during the festival you can follow weather forecast.
3. What can I buy at the festival?
You can buy juices, beer, wine, water, food and souvenirs.
4. Will I know the exact time of the concerts?
Due the time, the line-up will be shown here. The precise times when the concerts begin will be announced on our website, fliers and Exit mobile app before the festival. The line-up and the hours are susceptible to change. Considering the fact that Exit is a festival with 20 stages with more than 400 performers, unforeseen situations can take place and the times of the concerts can be changed.
5. What are considered professional cameras and professional digital cameras?
Any camera with a removable lens.
1. Can I park my car at the premises?
No, EXIT festival is held at the Petrovaradin fortress and it is impossible to drive your car there.
2. Where is the nearest railway station?
The nearest railway station is easily reached if you get on bus line 3 in the direction of Novi Sad, you should get off at the crossroads of Bulevar Kralja Petra and Bulevar Oslobodjenja and then change to the bus line (4 or 71) that goes towards the railway station, which is one bus stop away.
3. How do I get to Novi Sad?
Using EXIT official tourist service, do not worry about transport. We'll take care of you and take you to the venue.
From your starting point, the closest airport to EXIT FESTIVAL (Novi Sad, Serbia) is the Belgrade airport, Nikola Tesla. The next best solution is Budapest airport in Hungary. Other airports you can use are: Timisoara (Romania), Zagreb (Croatia), Zadar (Croatia), Dubrovnik (Croatia) and others.
From surrounding airports you can get an official EXIT coach to Novi Sad. The bus takes 1.5 hours from Belgrade and it takes 4-5 hours from Budapest. Shuttle service is also organized for other airports.
You can find information on how to get to Novi Sad if you visit the transport page on our website.
4. Once in Novi Sad, how do I get to EXIT?
The local transport service of Novi Sad will this year again, for the duration of Exit, organize for festival visitors and visitors of our city more frequent buses on all routes that go to Exit Village and to the Petrovaradin Fortress.
The regular routes 3, 9, 60, 61, 62, 64 and 69 go to the fortress. These bus lines going to Varadin bridge (and thus the Festival), will probably be enforced this year during the festival days.
You can find information on local transportation HERE.
5. Where can I park my car?
You can park your car on the left bank of The Danube in Novi Sad, on Bulevar Mihaila Pupina, the one that stretches towards the bridge and the fortress, and in the streets around this boulevard. From there, it takes a ten-minute walk to the Petrovaradin Fortress. During the festival, certain temporary parking lots have been allocated in the following streets: Prote Mihaljića, partly in Vatroslava Lisinskog and Vladimira Nazora, Vladike Nikolaja Square, the plateau between Skojevaca quay and the road-railroad bridge, the plateau near the restaurant "Trag" along Skojevaca quay.
6. How much does parking cost?
Due to the need for parking for a longer period of time during one day, Parking Servis made purchasing a daily ticket possible at a very affordable price. Daily ticket is valid at the places marked with an additional "Also valid daily ticket" table in blue zones, as well as any place in the white zone.
Parking zones are clearly marked around the city. For futher information follow the link.
7. If I have problems with my car, is there a car repair garage nearby?
You can call Serbian Road Assistance office at +381 1987
8. Can I go to and from the festival in a taxi? Where can I find taxis?
There are numerous taxi companies in Novi Sad that will make sure that you arrive quickly and safely to the place of your choice for a very reasonable price.
There are three possible taxi rates:
- 1st rate: from 6 a.m. – 10 p.m. approx. start
- 2nd rate: from 10 p.m. – 6 a.m approx. start
- 3rd rate: during holidays
After you call a cab, make sure that the meter is on, and pay the amount that you see on the display. Make sure that you call a cab from the list below because unregistered taxis are far more expensive.
9. Can I take a bus to get to the Festival and where are the stops?
You can get to Exit if you get on bus lines 3, 9, 61, 62, 64 and 69 and you should get off at the first stop after you cross the bridge over Danube. After that it's a five-minute walk to get to the festival.
10. If I am to be driven and picked up by someone, what is the spot nearest to the Festival?
The place nearest to the festival that can be reached by a private vehicle is right after the bridge in Petrovaradin (the right bank of the Danube). Yet, our advice is to get out of your vehicle before the bridge in Novi Sad (left bank) and walk to the fortress, in order to avoid the traffic crowd.