Details of this policy may be changed in time when updating of the website is taking place. This page should be checked occasionally in order to ensure familiarization with any changes. This policy is coming into effect from June 2008.
PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION AND THEIR USE
EXIT Trip collects following personal data:
1. ID information such as name, passport or ID number
2. contact information including email address, phone, mobile and fax number
3. resident information such as address, city, state and country
4. other information relevant to providing services we offer
What do we do with the information we gather?
We require our users' information in order to understand their needs and provide them a better service and in particular for the following reasons:
1. Internal record
2. We may use the information to improve our products and services
3. We may periodically send promotional emails about our new products, special offers or other information which we think our users might find interesting by using email addresses our users have left. All this is under a condition that we have our users permission to send information and updates via emails.
4. Occasionally we may also use information to contact our users for market research purposes. For this purpose we would use email, phone, fax or mail.
5. We may use the information to customize the website according to our users interests.
We guarantee that our customers information is secure.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of similar content easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over another websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the privacy protection of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not covered by this privacy statement. You should treat these sites with caution and pay attention to a privacy statement referring to a website in question.
Control over your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or release our users personal information to a third party unless we have their permission or are required by law to do so. We may use our users personal information to send the promotional information about a third party which we think our user may find interesting if they have previously chosen to receive our newsletters. If our users believe that any information we are holding on them is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com. We will promptly correct any incorrect information.
PROTECTION OF CONFIDENTAL DATA DURING MONEY TRANSACTION
EXIT Trip guarantee safety of confidential data during money transactions by credit card.
If you consider that the privacy of your personal data is violated or you have any complaint on data safety, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org.