There are numerous taxi companies in Novi Sad that will make sure that you arrive quickly and safely to the place of your choice for a very reasonable price.
There are three possible taxi rates:
- 1st rate: from 6 a.m. – 10 p.m. approx. start around 100 dinars (0.85 EUR) and each consecutive kilometer is 54 dinars (0.46 EUR)
- 2nd rate: from 10 p.m. – 6 a.m approx. start around 100 dinars (0.85 EUR) and each consecutive kilometer is 66 dinars (0.56 EUR)
- 3rd rate: during holidays start around 100 dinars (0.85EUR) and each consecutive kilometer is 98 dinars (0.83 EUR)
The average fee from the central bus and railway stations to the Petrovaradin Fortress is between 400 to 600 dinars (approx. 3.40 to 5.10 EUR). Those prices are valid when you call a cab by phone.
After you call a cab, make sure that the meter is on, and pay the amount that you see on the display. Make sure that you call a cab from the list below, because unregistered taxis are far more expensive.
Red taxi +381 (0) 21/44 55 77
Pan taxi +381 (0) 21/455 555
SOS taxi +381 (0) 21/450 400
Maksi Novosadjani +381 (0) 21/522 333
The local transport service of Novi Sad will this year again, for the duration of Exit, organize for festival visitors and visitors of our city more frequent buses on all routes that go to Exit Village and to the Petrovaradin Fortress. The regular routes 3, 9, 60, 61, 62, 64 and 69 go to the fortress. Right after crossing the bridge, you should get off at the next stop. To arrive at the festival, it will take you approximately five minutes.
Gasoline price is ranges from 190 Dinars, (approx. 1.6 Euros) per litre, EuroDiesel is also 210 Dinars (approx. 1.7 Euros). Toll is charged on the following roads: E-75 Belgrade-Novi Sad, E-70 Novi Sad-Feketić-Subotica, E75 Belgrade-Nis, E75 Nis-Leskovac and E70 Belgrade-Sid, but you can get more detailed information from the car rental companies. Of course, for any help you might need, you can call Road Assistance, calls from Serbia +381 (0) 21987 (1987), (calls from Europe +381 11 3331 200)
We wish you a great time in our town.
BEST RENT A CAR
Svetog Save 57, Belgrade
+381 (0) 11 31 48 928
+381 (0) 64 37 54 919
Balzakova 29, Novi Sad
+381 (0) 21/474-516,
+381 (0) 469-655,
+381 (0) 469-656
AUTOTURIST - transfers
Mite Ružića 2, Novi Sad
+381 (0) 21/451-156
+381 (0) 21/523-863
Šafarikova 11, Novi Sad
Tel: +381 (0) 21/673-8080
Fax: +381 (0) 21/673-8081
Mokranjca 30, Novi Sad
Tel: +381 (0) 21/323-678
10 Despota Stefana Blvd., Belgrade
Futoška 2, Novi Sad
Telefon: +381 (0) 21/549-520
Mičurinova 68a, Novi Sad
+381 (0) 21/526-666
There are plenty of places all around the city where you can park your car. Make sure you do not leave your car unattended in the areas not designed for parking and prevent your car from getting towed. Parking service Novi Sad: here.
The city of Novi Sad is divided into three parking zones:
1. Blue (44 dinars per hour. Parking can be paid by sending an SMS from your mobile phone to 8212, from parking machines or buying a parking ticket at the kiosk. Parking collected: on workdays 7 a.m. – 9 p.m. and on Saturdays 7 a.m. – 2 p.m.)
2. Red (53 dinars per hour- limited to 120 minutes). Parking can be paid by sending an SMS from your mobile phone to 8211, from parking machines or buying a parking ticket at the kiosk. Parking collected: on workdays 7 a.m. – 9 p.m. and on Saturdays 7 a.m. – 2 p.m.)
3. White (30 dinars per hour or 100 dinars per day). Parking can be paid by sending an SMS from your mobile phone to 8218 (hourly) or 8215 (daily) from parking machines or buying a parking ticket at the kiosk. Parking collected: on workdays 7 a.m. – 9 p.m. and on Saturdays 7 a.m. – 2 p.m.)
Should you have problems with your car, we advise you to dial +381 (0) 21/987 and speak to the operators of the Serbian Road Assistance.